Terms and Conditions
The terms and conditions below relate to all clubs run by Brett S Fitness.
parents/carers who register their child to participate in any Brett S Fitness run clubs
must agree to these terms and conditions. By signing/giving permission for your child
to attend a Brett S Fitness club, you agree that you have read and understood all of
the terms and conditions. Any question or queries should be raised before your child
participates in the club.
- Registration forms must be completed in full before your child can be allocated a
place. This includes accepting these terms and conditions.
- Parents/carers must ensure all details on the registration form are accurate and
up-to- date. Any changes must be emailed to brettsaggsfitness.co.uk
- Any child behaving in an unacceptable manner will be removed from the club and
no longer able to attend. No refunds will be given for the remaining sessions.
- If your child is unable to attend for any reason, you will not be entitled to a refund.
In the case that you have not yet paid for this session, the monies will be
outstanding and your child will not be able to take part in any other clubs until
payment has been made.
- Payment for clubs must be paid at least one week in advance.
- Outstanding payments: Brett S Fitness reserve the right to refuse entry into any
club if payment is not made. Outstanding payments may also include a late
- You will only be contacted by Brett S Fitness if your child does not receive a
- Once your child has been allocated a place, you agree to your child continuing
for the full term of sessions. No cancellations can be made during the half term.
- Liability: You agree that your child is taking part at their own risk. Brett S Fitness
take no responsibility for injury or damages. You agree that whilst every
endeavour is taken to ensure the clubs are run with maximum safety, as with any
sport there is a risk of injury.
- Privacy. We do not pass on any of your personal details to any other party.